Bailey G. Smith has been providing Web Site Design and Development services to small and large businesses, publishing, government agencies and the entertainment industry since 1997.
Over that period of time he has endeavored to provide prompt quality design and development service that satisfies the need of his clients.
- Managing web site and new media projects to successful completion on time and within budgets.
- Providing thorough, efficient and reliable program code.
- Assisting clients in crafting solutions to support their needs and meet their requirements.
- Analysing existing productions, determining appropriate solutions and implimenting effective change
- Bringing the skills of an artist to the design process from concept to completion
- Designing graphics to fit the needs of the project and the client
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (University of Lethbridge)1987
- Master of Education (McGill University) 1989
- Graphic Design (Concordia University)1997
- Project Definition
- Proposal Development
- Program Development
- Application Design
- Application Analysis
- Product Presentations & Demos
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Support
- Team Supervision
- PHP, SQL